- Information compiled by Roy Hoffman - (4 notebooks, 700 pages)
Lists people’s names in alphabetical order and gives event and the issue, page and column the article appeared in the Pine Island Record. An article may be read on microfilm at the History Center. To have a copy printed a researcher must go to Goodhue County History Center or Olmsted County History Center.
- Family Histories
Family Histories that have been donated to the History Center and other information we have collected.
Past and current obituaries filed alphabetically in notebooks.
- Church Information
Information and photo books from area churches
- Telephone Books
Most years on file - donated by the Pine Island Telephone Company.
- School Information
Yearbooks; unofficial list of Graduates; and other miscellaneous info
- Books - the History of Goodhue County
- Book – listing early businesses of Goodhue County
- Pine Island Cemetery Information
- Security State Bank Newsletters (Index of articles)
- Historical Society Newsletters (Index of articles)
- Scrap Books (Index of articles)
- Plat Books
- Business information
Notebook containing miscellaneous information relative to area businesses.
Notebooks containing photos that appeared in our yearly calendars as well as other miscellaneous photos. Pine Island related photos from Olson’s Studio in Zumbrota.
- Other miscellaneous information
Civil War; Womens Christian Temperance Union, etc.